IN THE HEART OF NATURE
between lake and rivers
Live your best holidays
Camping de Bouthezard ***
Camping de Bouthezard in Le Puy-en-Velay in Haute-Loire
Le Puy-en-Velay and Santiago de Compostela.
Our camping basks in the very heart of Le Puy-en-Velay, a city classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also located on the road to Santiago de Compostela, on the riverside and at the bottom of the famous rocks dominated by the Holy Virgin’s statue and the cloister. You will undoubtedly enjoy the landscape from our 72 roomy and shaded camping places within a quiet and green environment on a 1.5 ha / 0.93 acre land.
The position is ideal for nature lovers, architecture and history amateurs, as well as hicking enthusiasts who are willing to discover this land of volcanoes (several marked hicking trails starting from the camping are proposed). The anglers will also appreciate the river flowing at only 200 meters from the camping.
Find all our photos on our facebook page!
Camping de Bouthezard ***
- Opening dates : from April 1st to October 27th
- Reception hours : 9 am – 12 am and 2 pm – 7 pm
- Languages spoken : French, English and Spanish
- 72 camping places
- A parking for motor-homes is adjacent to the camping.
Access to camping :
In Le Puy-en-Velay, take left at the first traffic light, then right at the second. The camping is facing St-Michel’s rock.
- Pets are welcome.
- Service facilitiy for motor-homes
- Free Wi-Fi access at reception desk
- Historical town centre at only few minutes walk
Camping with disabled access.
2 camping places – 2 toilets – 2 showers
events in the regions
- Nights of Saint-Jacques in July
- King of Bird Fair (3rd week-end in September)
Activities on the camping site
- Table tennis
- Relaxing room with TV
- Marked hicking trails from the camping
- Green route starting from the camping
Activities in close proximity
- Playground for children
- Tennis / VTT / Escalade / Equitation
- Canoeing / Water rafting / Canoeing / Fishing
- Long Hiking Trails
- Aquatic centre « La Vague »
- Sightseeing and excursions to discover and learn about the richness and variety of Haute-Loire volcanoes and the mountainous massif of Mézenc-Gerbier
- Discovery flight on plane, glider, balloon, microlight flight, parachute jumping, paragliding flight, carriage riding.
Click there for more informtion and to visit the Tourist Office website.
Services on the camping site
- Free Wi-Fi access around reception desk
- Washing / Laundry / Ironing facility
- Grocery help service
- Bread and pastry sale
- Baby equipment lending
- Service facility for motor-homes
Services in close proximity
- Food store (400 m)
- Train station and bus terminal (at 1.5 km / 0.93 mile)
- Public transport service (at 100 m)
Send this website to a friend
Want to make a friend discover Aquadis Loisirs ?
Please fill up the form below