and health measures
Make you spend holidays or in complete serenity ... that is our priority! For your safety, the presentation of a sanitary pass is requested on arrival at our campsites.
So, on your arrival, all you need to do is present one of the following documents * (if you are 18 years or older):
· A complete vaccination certificate;
· An RT-PCR or negative antigen test of less than 48 hours (which will remain valid for your entire stay);
The result of a positive RT-PCR test, of at least 11 days and less than 6 months, attesting to your recovery from Covid.
· A European health pass for our European customers.
Once this formality is completed, the barbecue evenings, the jumps in the swimming pool and the entertainment are yours!
Take advantage now of your nature vacation in the mountains, in the city or in the countryside!
* This measure depends on the campsite concerned by your stay.
Your arrival at the campsite
- We have set up all the necessary facilities and specific signalling to guarantee that all the precautionary measures are met
- We guarantee that cleaning and disinfecting processes are reinforced
- We are doing everything to simplify and accelerate the arrival process and registration; please make payments by contactless banker’s card when possible
- Our teams are protected; they are trained in the precautionary measures and are committed to making sure that a strict health protocol is in place to ensure your safety
- Posters in all the living areas will inform you of the preventive measures that must be observed to prevent transmitting COVID-19
- We will ensure the implementation and observance of management protocols if there should be a suspected virus infection, in compliance with recommendations from the health authorities
In all the common areas
- We maintain a safe distance and adapt the direction of circulation to make sure everyone can observe distancing rules
- Depending on the place, access may be limited to a fixed number of people
- We freely supply hydroalcoholic gel, observe suitable hygiene measures and convey instructions that must be followed via posters
- Cleaning and disinfection of the sanitary blocks has also been reinforced, and access to the facilities has been reorganised
During your stay in our rentals or camping pitches
- Take advantage of a spacious, personal area of 80 to 100m² to relax and enjoy yourself!
- Our teams will give you all the details you need regarding the health and safety measures
- Information on health measures is available in all our rentals
- Cleaning and disinfection in rentals has been reinforced through the use of specific products and we make sure that each rental has been aired before being made available
Our events and activities
- Depending on the situation and government recommendations, outdoor activities will be favoured, with a limited number of participants in order to provide you with sufficient space
- All loaned equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after use
- It will be recommended or compulsory for everyone to wear a mask according to the government’s instructions
- A specific health protocol has been set in place around the swimming pool and play areas, which will be open (depending on governmental authorisation)
- Our snack bars and restaurants will be open (if authorised by the government) and ready to welcome you in complete safety by applying a strict health protocol
Why you should choose us
for your holiday
Leave with lots of good memories
Accommodation adapted to your needs
A comfortable stay for all the family
The ideal occasion for a stay far from daily hustle and bustle
Professionals at your service
Friendly and available to make sure your stay is tranquil
Secure site and payment
Credit card | Cheque | Bank transfer
Copyright 2016 - 2021, INFOLIEN - All rights reserved.
- Legal mentions